Industrial Unit to Rent in Middlesbrough
Based at the site on Riverside Park in Middlesbrough with great transport links to the A19 and A66, The fabrication halls on Port of Middlesbrough’s North Sea Supply Base offer versatile fabrication facilities suitable for for a variety of businesses. The fabrication Halls are strategically placed on the River Tees with excellent access to the North Sea. The site has good transport links with the A19 providing a direct link with the A1 to London and the Midlands and the A66 runs East to West from Middlesbrough to the M6. The A177 runs from Middlesbrough to Durham and the A171 runs South East to the North Yorkshire Coast.
The site is also serviced by the main rail network with direct link to the East Coast mainline and offers rail links directly to the quayside.
Fabrication Hall Facilities
- 2457 M SQ
- Internal dimensions 39.2M x 62.7M
- 3 Overhead Cranes (2x 10Tonne 1×5 Tonne)
- 3 mega Doors 11.4M x 35.5M
- 3 Roller Shutter Doors
- Based on Port of Middlesbrough’s North Sea Supply base
- Site security
- There is also an existing office adjacent to the Fabrication Halls available to let
Contact us if you want to learn more about this industrial unit or to book a viewing.