Trailer Maintenance Services
Delivered from MOT standard workshop facilities, our skilled and knowledgeable team maintain many hundreds of vehicles for major customers across the Tees Valley.
Situated at AV Dawson’s Port of Middlesbrough on Riverside Park in Middlesbrough, our trailer workshops are easily accessible from the main A66 and A19 arterial routes. Open 7 days a week (except bank holidays) our skilled and knowledgeable team offer the professional, personal and friendly service that you would expect from AV Dawson.
Our trailer workshop team can undertake trailer maintenance to VOSA standard on all types of LGV trailers including:
- Servicing/ inspection
- MOT preparation
- Curtain repairs
- Rolling road brake testing
- ABS/EBS diagnostics & repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Welding & fabrication, including aluminum welding
- Tyre fitting & repairs
- Trailer refurbishment
- Hydraulic repairs
- Local breakdown dervice
- Trailer washing
- All trailer repairs undertaken
- MOT booking service – including booking with local MOT stations, traction and presenting trailer for MOT.
- Wash facility with pit and gantry (including under chassis and curtain wash)
- Stores department stocking an extensive stock of trailer parts
- VLT rolling road brake tester (used in local MOT test stations)
- Fully functioning tyre bay
- On-site shunters delivering trailers in and out of workshops to reduce downtime
- All staff time-served (minimum NVQ) and regularly attend product training e.g. Haldex EBS, BPW Axles etc.
As well as maintaining our large AV Dawson fleet, we also provide specialist trailer maintenance services to other well-known companies such as Sarens, Maritime Transport and Stobart Energy’s walking floor trailer fleet.
Call our commercial headquarters today on :
+44 (0)1642 219271 or complete our contact form.
did you know?
Commercial Headquarters, Port of Middlesbrough, Riverside Park Road, Middlesbrough TS2 1UT