Ideally positioned on the River Tees in the North East of England, Port of Middlesbrough provides full freight logistics across a number of sectors. The 40 hectare site boasts deep-water berths, four market specific rail terminals including a container terminal and climate-controlled metals hub, all supported by its road transport fleet. Whether you’re looking for import, export, local hub distribution or on-port accommodation, The Port of Middlesbrough can provide the connectivity and added efficiencies you’re after in your logistics operations.Menu
Port of Middlesbrough provides specialist freight logistics across a number of sectors including, energy and renewables, construction, agriculture, automotive and waste. As the only port in the region with high and heavy lift access, the 40 Hectare facility also boasts deep-water berths, four market specific rail terminals, all supported by its road transport fleet. The Port of Middlesbrough is your ideal partner for the long term.Menu
We seek to form positive relationships which are committed to securing the future prosperity of the business and improving the working life for employees.Menu
- About Us
Community & CharitiesMenu
News & EventsMenu
- Contact Us
Trailer Maintenance Services
Delivered from MOT standard workshop facilities, our skilled and knowledgeable team maintain many hundreds of vehicles for major customers across the Tees Valley.
Situated at AV Dawson’s Port of Middlesbrough on Riverside Park in Middlesbrough, our trailer workshops are easily accessible from the main A66 and A19 arterial routes. Open 7 days a week (except bank holidays) our skilled and knowledgeable team offer the professional, personal and friendly service that you would expect from AV Dawson.
Our trailer workshop team can undertake trailer maintenance to VOSA standard on all types of LGV trailers including:
- Servicing/ inspection
- MOT preparation
- Curtain repairs
- Rolling road brake testing
- ABS/EBS diagnostics & repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Welding & fabrication, including aluminum welding
- Tyre fitting & repairs
- Trailer refurbishment
- Hydraulic repairs
- Local breakdown dervice
- Trailer washing
- All trailer repairs undertaken
- MOT booking service – including booking with local MOT stations, traction and presenting trailer for MOT.
- Wash facility with pit and gantry (including under chassis and curtain wash)
- Stores department stocking an extensive stock of trailer parts
- VLT rolling road brake tester (used in local MOT test stations)
- Fully functioning tyre bay
- On-site shunters delivering trailers in and out of workshops to reduce downtime
- All staff time-served (minimum NVQ) and regularly attend product training e.g. Haldex EBS, BPW Axles etc.
As well as maintaining our large AV Dawson fleet, we also provide specialist trailer maintenance services to other well-known companies such as Sarens, Maritime Transport and Stobart Energy’s walking floor trailer fleet.
Call our commercial headquarters today on :
+44 (0)1642 219271 or complete our contact form.
did you know?
Commercial Headquarters, Port of Middlesbrough, Riverside Park Road, Middlesbrough TS2 1UT